Interconnect under $200 new or used.....

Okay...I understand everyone has a favorite interconnect in this budget range...so let me have it...I am leaning towards kimber Hero due to rave reviews and convenience(my dealer has it)...anything else surpass it before I take the plunge? Olso...looking for a very nuetral cable with good bottom end...
128x128phasecorrect
DIY NearSota Cables-upgraded OTA is my recommendation.

http://nearsota.com/

Not affiliated by any means, just making a suggestion!
xlo signiture 1 - neutral and awesome bottom end.

goes for $150 to $250 used.

coincedent- $150 used. neutral but a little pulled backin the top.

discovery plus 4- very similar the xlo but ever so lightly to the warm side of neutral ( fuller mid-range). $150 - $200 ( the signiture is very good too)

hope that helps,

mike

good luck,

mike
If you want to buy a modestly priced interconnect with performance at the highest level, then my personal home shootout confirmed that the interconnects, and speaker cable made by greggstraley@yahoo.com are definitely worth your trying, with his money back offer.
Interconnect pair lists for $120, and eight foot pair of speaker cables lists for $180.
With the advent of designer-manufacturers directly selling, the chance to obtain something great at a low price has arrived.
This kind of purchase requires listener self-confidence that a newbie may lack, because you do not already have the experience of high quality, high price interconnects, for comparison. Listening in your own system is really the way to know if you are maximizing your investment.
Rather than recite a list of marvelous attributes, may I suggest you listen, for yourself. This is an interconnect that will not need replacing as you upgrade components, and you won't even fully realize its potential to thrill until you are a more seasoned listener, and yet you only pay a bargain price.
Anyway, one fan's suggestion.
Before you spring for the Hero, you might want to read what others are saying six chat forums down from this one about Kimber's newest I/C. Otherwise, I highly reccommend BEL-The Wire $175.00 to $225.00 new. I use mine for both 2-channel direct for music and as a digital cable for video.