Pure Note Cerulean

I am trying a pair of xlr interconnects and have found them to be terrific. Bested transparent ultras I was using.
Has anyone tried the speaker cables. How long does Pure Note generally have their new products on sale? Do I need to rush? Thanks
macjup
I am about 100 hours into the recommended 150 hour burn in. Using 3 pairs of Ceruleans: phono from CD to Krell KRC-HR, balanced from pre to Krell KSA-250 and speaker cables to Thiel 2.3's.

There was an astonishing breakthough at around the 50 hour mark. Gotta admit - I'm a bit of a skeptic on some of this audiophile voodoo - but I think my cat could even hear the difference - it was very dramatic.

Tom (at PureNote) spent over an hour on the phone with me discussing the cables and things in general. Can't say enough about the company and the product. Good people, good stuff!

jt
SonicG:

To the best of my recollection - they were somewhere between a wire coat hanger or some leftover guy wire from the phone company. I am only slightly kidding.

Being a very patient (or terribly anal) person - I had run the Thiels for over a year on a Yamaha receiver and plain ole 12 ga. CL2 jacketed cable while I researched my move to "the other side". I picked up the 2 Krell pieces on AG and (with several recommendations from Goners') talked to Tom at Pure Note. This is really my first attempt at putting together what I hope is a pleasurable system. So far the result of the Krell power on the somewhat power hungry Thiels and the crystal clear cables has been amazing. It seems to be just slightly crisp (I can't quite say harsh) in the mids. But again, this has all come together in just the past 3 weeks or so. I still have a lot of placement and room tweeking to experiment with before I draw too many conclusions. So yeah, I'm just beginning the journey. It sounds like it will be a rush.

jt
I have a pair of speaker cables which have been burning in on my Frycleaner for about five days now. I will listen on Monday, preliminary listening session was very good. The highs and mids were a bit sterile in my system. I have RSA Midnight Edition IC,s and was curious if anyone has done a comparison with the new Ceruleans. I think I might try a few pair but would like a little advice if available.
Macjup and the others who have tried the Cerulean in the meantime, what have been your results, comparisons?