Pure Note Cerulean

I am trying a pair of xlr interconnects and have found them to be terrific. Bested transparent ultras I was using.
Has anyone tried the speaker cables. How long does Pure Note generally have their new products on sale? Do I need to rush? Thanks
macjup
I have tried these cables and I could not agree more with Sonic genius. If you like detail, instrumentals, beautiful voices these cables are fantastic. The most impressive thing to me was the improvement of the bass. I had never had this effect with silver cables before. These cables are a great value for those of us that have spent thousands of dollars trying to get the right sound only to be dissapointed. Add these to your system for that detailed punch you are looking for. I am so impresses that I am ordering new bi-wire speaker cables today.
As I was thinking about Pure Note, Ridge Street and Argent, among others, I decided to give Pure Note Cerulean a try - simply because they sounded as good as the others, but a bit cheaper with theirn discount at this time. You have to start somewhere, so I mailed Tom Swenson of Pure Note for a quotation for S/Cs and I/Cs. I offered to pay by bank transfer, Swenson answered that he does not accept bank transfers, as it was a security risk. I asked how this could be, as I wanted to transfer the money plus shipping costs to his account in the US before he had to send out anything. He answered that these were the recommendations of the US Homeland Security Office, but that he would accept a bank draft cheque. I answered that, with all due respect, the fight against terrorism had its satirical aspects if a German customer cannot even get the coordinates of a US bank account these days, but that I would contact my bank about the cheque nonetheless. This I did, and accordingly wrote that I was willing to forward a cheque. I have not heard from Pure Note since, although I send several e-mails, the only reason I can imagine is hurt patriotism. It`s a sad thing and a sign of the times, that even a hobby like high end gets touched by this. I even tried to order through Pure NoteĀ“s website, but obviuously Swenson decided not to sell to somebody who would call a security element of the US Homeland Security Office satirical. Still, at leat an answer to my inquiries would have been appropriate, I think. So I will now buy Ridge Street Audio cables. Strange how even things audio can develop these days.
Well, I can't blame Pure Note. No way I would give out my checking account information to anyone. The latest trend is forged bank checks. So why did you not pay by credit card?
I can't believe people are defending Pure Note on this. They are a business! They should find ways to accept money from customers! Ever hear "the customer is always right" ? Ridiculous what excuses some people will make to avoid a little extra work.

Hassel, do give Robert a call at Ridge Street Audio. I am certain he will take care of you without insult.
Audiofankj: Tired of you being the "Audiogon police" especially for suggesting that I work for Pure Note. I have forwarded your posts to my attorney for his comments.