Pure Note Cerulean

I am trying a pair of xlr interconnects and have found them to be terrific. Bested transparent ultras I was using.
Has anyone tried the speaker cables. How long does Pure Note generally have their new products on sale? Do I need to rush? Thanks
macjup
Let me make a comment:

ANY COMPANY, yes ANY can set up a secondary bank account with NO FUNDS in it, just to receive wire transfers. Once the money is wired, withdrawal and deposit into your main account. If someone wanted to "give" a compnay thousands of dollars of business, it only makes sense that the company be able to actually sell their goods. Make sense?

I actually DO understand, it is not the easiest transaction. My wife owns her own business. Doing business the proper way is not always the "easiest" or most "convenient". However, take a look at successful companies and they find a way to make the customer happy as well as take their money with a friendly smile and a hearty handshake.

Perhaps I shouldn't make public such "top secret" business tactics for success.
Audiofankj: I used to run a small online business. The problem with wires, bank drafts, and money orders is the refund process. If your business runs on credit cards it is easier to do a credit compared to the other methods. Most people buy with credit cards. Hassel stated (on AudioAsylum) that he wanted to avoid custom fees by not using a credit card.
Very interesting, my email(wanting to buy their cables) was ignored by RSA, I suggested wire transfer ( I'm in New Zealand), maybe that was why I got ignored? Still, a reply with any content would have been nice.
You will not be disappointed. I have bought 3 of his cables and the customer service is outstanding. Furthermore, he is incredibly helpful with his store of audio engineering/acoustic knowledge. I have used RSA Poiema! to successfully replace an XLO Limited i/c with no loss of any aspect of performance - and that is quite a cable! I have both PAD Dominus and RSA Poiema i/cs and am currently waiting for some Dominus to compare as my final choice in s/c in my set-up.
An no, I dont work for RSA! I may even try Pure Note Cerulean to compare, given our common disease.........