Pure Note Cerulean

I am trying a pair of xlr interconnects and have found them to be terrific. Bested transparent ultras I was using.
Has anyone tried the speaker cables. How long does Pure Note generally have their new products on sale? Do I need to rush? Thanks
macjup
Very interesting, my email(wanting to buy their cables) was ignored by RSA, I suggested wire transfer ( I'm in New Zealand), maybe that was why I got ignored? Still, a reply with any content would have been nice.
You will not be disappointed. I have bought 3 of his cables and the customer service is outstanding. Furthermore, he is incredibly helpful with his store of audio engineering/acoustic knowledge. I have used RSA Poiema! to successfully replace an XLO Limited i/c with no loss of any aspect of performance - and that is quite a cable! I have both PAD Dominus and RSA Poiema i/cs and am currently waiting for some Dominus to compare as my final choice in s/c in my set-up.
An no, I dont work for RSA! I may even try Pure Note Cerulean to compare, given our common disease.........
rch10@ibm.net,
believe it or not: The transfer question was of second importance to me. As I already wrote, I was willing, and wrote Pure Note so, to pay by a) cheque b) credit card c) Paypal. The only thing I really got annoyed about was not receiving an answer from Pure Note in ten days time.
Jml8473, I suggest you e-mail again. If anything, Robert is responsive. The original RSA fan, who wrote glowing reviews, is from Kiwiland.
I find it amusing that a Pure Note topic always includes RSA/RidgeStreet, as if there are no other players. I own Pure Note cables but also like TG Audio, Siltech, etc. I guess those companies are above all this.