Cable Cooker

My question is if I have a 1k to spend, what cable
cooker I can buy? Or do I have to spend only 500 dollars.
I heard good things about the mobbie cooker.After
hearing the TG audio cables, I know this cables are
fully burn, I was totally sold about completely burn
in cable.So where can you puchase one?Thanks
128x128jayctoy
I 'tuned' into this thread to read about the great effect/or not;of cable cooking. Instead there was some 'education' on the menu today. "Today's special"??
Thanks Subaruguru. Or as they say:"Hey, my mind's made up don't confuse me with facts".
Subaruguru, you wrote, "It's interesting to note that a very old junky-insulation house line, if dedicated, will sound cleaner than a new Romex one".

Fascinating! Because I am experiencing exactly what you describe. I just had two dedicated lines installed (10 gauge stranded as recommended by my electrician as what hospitals in So. California use to reduce interference). I immediately noticed a more forward sound in my system and was (am) panicked that the upgrade was not worth the expense. What you describe about the old wiring (mine is from 1941) sounding better is absolutely true, and if I wasn't hearing it for myself I'd never believe it could happen. I just hope, hope, hope with time...and hopefully a short time...the new lines will burn in and smooth out.
Tvad,
Hook up space heaters, etc., on 'em this winter to run 'em nice and hot for awhile. Will take some time, though.
Gotta run...Carmina Burana at Sanders in 45....