Best Used CD Player 1500-3000

Audio Research CD2, Cary 303-306, Wadia 860, ML 39 or Meridian 508. Or can you not go wrong in this group? Matching with Audio Research and B&W matrix.
tonyp54
Haven't heard some of the newer models mentioned that might be worth checking out. With that in mind and your preference for "musicality with detail", i would have to nod towards the Electrocompaniet myself. I might not have heard all of the models that you listed, but i do know what i've heard and liked. I also think that the EMC would compliment / balance out your electronics / speaker combo. Sean
>
How about a new Bel Canto DAC2 ($1,300.) and a transport of your choice. Cal Delta used around $350. this promises to be one of the best setups at any price!!!! Just food for thought.
Thanks, looks like the only player to get multiple kudos is the Electrocompaniet, which I wasn't even considering. Anyone have an idea where I can listen to one in the NY/NJ area.
Hi -

There's a guy named Dan O'Brasky with a place called Audio Visionary in Downtown Brooklyn. He carries All the EC line.