Speaker cable length for L/R channels critical?

I have a good system that utilizes some older discontinued speaker cable that I like a lot. It is 10 feet in length and I need that length to reach the left speaker. The amp is not (and cannot be) located center between the speakers.
The problem is I wish to biwire and have an opportunity to buy a 6 foot pair. The question is this: Can I run both 10 foot cables to the left speaker and run the 6 foot pair to right without any wierd effects like "ghosting" or have one channel be clearer or louder than the other? Any ideas? Thanx
ceb222
Theaudiotweak...Why not? Don't the instruments move around a lot while they are being played and recorded?
Theaudiotweak...Tom...there are several quite straightforward questions that you are avoiding answering, (criticizing my system or my ears instead). Come on: give it a try.

1. When a speaker weighing 50 pounds or more, is suspended by three feet or more of chain, so that its natural (Pendulum) frequency is 1 Hz or lower, how can this frequency be excited by vibrations at 20 Hz, and up? (In other words: what makes you think the darned speaker will move?)

2. What about the instruments moving around as the musicians play them? Why isn't this more significant than speaker motion?

3. What about the fact that midrange sound is radiated by a cone that is moving 1/4 inch or more to reproduce the lower frequencies, and/or moving at subsonic frequency (unrelated to the music) due to record warp?
Although the timing of the electricity going though an extra 4 ft of the cable won't be audible, the electrical characteristics between the 2 cables will be slightly different. Cables have a certain amount of capacitance and inductance per/ft. Since its already an imperfect transmisison line, (perfect = output impedance = cable impedance = speaker impedance, at all frequencies), you may actually hear a difference. IMO...
Hmmm. It seems then that the substantial issue is matching the potential colorations and/or volume impacts between the cables. That is, one shorter cable could potentially offer less of the cable's sonic imprint on that channel.

Art