New cd changer?

Hello all! I need help with a cd upgrade! Currently I am using a Nakamichi mb-10 output to a MSB link the the upsampling option. I would appreciate any help for upgrading this part of my system! I like the versitility of a changer but could live with a single player. Should I upgrade to a better cd palyer? Is there such a thing as a high quality cd changer? Should I get rid of both the Nak and the MSB a and get a serious player?

Thanks

JIm
vongwinner
I use a Marantz CC4000OSE changer in my family room with Denon reciever. It sounds very smooth, very close to their single disc players. It has a coaxial digital out. Adcom also makes an excellent changer, GCD700 I believe. If you like convience of changer, either one of these players would serve you well.
Like you, the convenience factor is a biggie so I use a CD changer: In my case, the California Audio CL-10 (fed into the Perpetual Tech gear). It sounds very good, even without the external DAC. It does not sound exceptional -- but that word tends to carry a big price tag. Most of the threads I've read here suggest that a single CD transport will yield better results. There are some great threads recommending units at various price points. You might want to consider keeping your changer for more casual listening and adding a single CD transport for more serious listening. I believe that will be one of my next steps. Happy hunting!
Anthem makes the CD-1. I believe it is a six disc changer. Tubed. Some people like the sound, others do not. Just a thought.
Acutally one of the best changers used as a transport is the cheap $99 Aiwa XC-37M. Recently discontinued, but there are some new/old stock on eBay. Also search old threads for information on Stan Warren modifying both the Aiwa and the MSB Link DAC. For the $400 to modify both, your system will really sing.