Anyone have their Audio Aero Capitole MKII yet?

I just received mine today and was looking for other's opinions about the MKII right out of the box as compared to the MKI (or other comparable players).
listener
Grandpad,
Yes it is funny how the impression of the Cd player varies. Hey but that what makes this hobby so fun right? Like you the drawer is a major improvement. I now wish they would address the remote. To me there is no way a player of this price and sound should come with a 5.00 plastic remote. Yes I know it doesn't matter to some people but its kinda of like buying a BMW M5 with hubcaps.
Bryans: Please tell me more...Despite the fact that the remote is plastic, how is it functionality? Does it work correctly and have a LED screen or is it just push button?

thanks,
Folks, keep those comments coming. I'm also interested how your opinions change as the player breaks-in.

I guess it's only fair that I share some of my first impressions. Tighter bass than the MK I, but still carries the same weight. The high end is definitely extended giving the player a more open sound than the MK I. And, after running 24/7 since Monday, I still find the high end a little harsh as compared to the MK I. I think it may sound a little bit more clinical than the MK I, which I certainly hope will disappear as it breaks-in. Also running it direct to either a Plinius SA-250 or Quicksilver V4's.

I also like the new drawer cover. I too can't imagine that these guys could bring themselves to ship such a "cheezy" remote with a player of this caliber. It's plastic, push-button without any LCD. The good news is that it actually works. I've been waiting 21 days shy of a year to be able to directly access track 10. Anyone who has owned their MK I for a while knows what I'm talking about (the original remote).

Some other observations. I've noticed that I need to be in the range of "8 blocks" (out of 10 total) worth of volume to equal about 11 o'clock on the MK I. I also noticed a ground loop a soon as I plugged this thing in. The MK I was/is fine. Different amps, interconnects, AC cords, outlets.......still there. Popping when switching out of MUTE which could be associated with the ground loop. Anyone else have comments on these observations?

Many thanks to everyone who's participating in this forum discussion thus far.
The functionality of the remote is way better than the MK1. There is no LED screen just push buttons. I have been playing my MKII since Monday and it is getting better. To me its starting to sound musical like the MKI. With the remote you can adjust phase, balance, volume, selection (digital ins and outs), tracks, etc. I'm having a problem where when I put in a new CD I can push play or selection #1 and it will play that selection. If I push anything else like track 9 it will not play. Now once it starts playing its OK. Anyone else have this strange problem?
. . it IS getting better and better as it burns in. Tonight I listened after approximately 50 hours of continuous play and the bass has already improved substantially. I also thought that out of the box it sounded a little congested at higher volumes and that too is changing. I have noticed that it sounds better if I DO NOT have the volume on the player all the way up and use my preamp at higher gain. I have a Lamm L2 Reference preamp that may be being overloaded when the volume is all the way up. When the player is fully burned in I am going to see if I can eliminate the linestage by going straight out of the Capitole either directly into my amps or using a passive.

If this thing keeps improving, it should be a great player.