Controlling iTunes on a MacMini from a MacBook

I own a MacBook and am planning on purchasing a MacMini for my computer audio server. I don't have an iPhone or an iTouch to control iTunes on the Mini.

Is there some software, or Sharing function that I can use to visualize iTunes on my MacMini from my MacBook and essentially use my MacBook as a remote control?

A friend showed me Screen Sharing in OS X Leopard, but the Mini would not have a screen.
mesh50
Thanks for the thoughts. I don't want to stream my music files wirelessly. I'm planning on putting the Mini on my equipment rack, with an external Western Digital hard drive connected to it.

I do have iTunes on my MacBook now. I want to keep my MacBook on my lap, since I use it for work. I don't want to use it as my server, or put it on my rack.

Maybe picking up a used iPod Touch would be the best idea. I have a wireless network already and use my MacBook wirelessly.
Just looked at eBay and the iPod Touch listings are difficult to sort out. Seems like a lot of scams going on and lots of broken ones for sale.

Could I do just fine with the 1st generation 8GB version? They go for about $75.00 on eBay.
With Leopard and Snow Leopard you just turn on Screening Sharing in the Sharing section of the System Preferences on the Mac Mini. Then you just connect to the mini in the Finder by clicking on the icon on the left then clicking the Screen Sharing button. you can also use the apple remote control to do simple things or use it with Front Row if you have your mini hooked up to a TV.
I use an ancient iBook (Clamshell...or as I refer to it, the Toilet Seat)laptop as a remote for my MacMini. I use remote accessing software called Timbuktu. The Timbuktu creates a desktop window for the Mini on my laptop. This is a software I've seen IT types use to remotely access other computers. My computer guru can use this remotely to access my system if I run into a problem beyond my scope. I also use this same software to monitor my child's computer activities, and remotely "adjust" things as necessary. I've found it to be seamless. I used this setup with my(now retired) beloved hotrod Blue & White G3....1.6TB (!) memory 4 years ago...as well.