Controlling iTunes on a MacMini from a MacBook

I own a MacBook and am planning on purchasing a MacMini for my computer audio server. I don't have an iPhone or an iTouch to control iTunes on the Mini.

Is there some software, or Sharing function that I can use to visualize iTunes on my MacMini from my MacBook and essentially use my MacBook as a remote control?

A friend showed me Screen Sharing in OS X Leopard, but the Mini would not have a screen.
mesh50
I use an ancient iBook (Clamshell...or as I refer to it, the Toilet Seat)laptop as a remote for my MacMini. I use remote accessing software called Timbuktu. The Timbuktu creates a desktop window for the Mini on my laptop. This is a software I've seen IT types use to remotely access other computers. My computer guru can use this remotely to access my system if I run into a problem beyond my scope. I also use this same software to monitor my child's computer activities, and remotely "adjust" things as necessary. I've found it to be seamless. I used this setup with my(now retired) beloved hotrod Blue & White G3....1.6TB (!) memory 4 years ago...as well.
Has anyone noticed a problem with "disappearing" CDs when importing CDs to the MacMini using screen sharing? I'll load a CD into macmini with autoripping set in itunes. The CD loads, shows on the desktop (that I see on my MacBook Pro using screen sharing to MacMini), then the CD "disappears" / unmounts. To continue I have to go into disc utility to mount the CD and then it rips fine. I thought it might be the optical drive etc. However new drive under warranty did not fix intermittent problem.

I recently tried the ripping process without screen sharing, just loading the CD in macmini - haven't had a CD disappear, auto ripping starts just fine on a consistent basis. So I "fixed" the problem but wonder if it is a screen share bug?
you really don't need timbuktu any longer with screen sharing. there are a few issues to think about if you use your mac mini as a server away from your work area/den. when you want to sync up you iphone/ipod/touch for itunes, you can't unless you hook them up to the server with itunes on it. i ended up copying songs to my den imac from the mac mini server so i can sync to my iphone. kind of a pain. same goes for storing pics on the server. i hook up my digital cards to my imac to import them into iphoto, then i have to copy them to the iphoto library on the mac mini. i am going to tackle the again this weekend.
also, there is a feature to wake the mac up from sleep mode thru the network. when i click on the remote icon on the iphone, it will wake the mac up from sleep mode so i can play itunes.