modified jolida 100, mh cd-25, or audio aero prima

I am in the process of researching a new cd player for my system and see to many choices. My system consists of marantx sr8000 as a pre, mca 50 amp, paradigm 80's front, 40's rear, and cc. I listen to music/Ht 50/50. I would like a good red book cd player for my system. I see some very good reviews for both the modified Jolida and MH. I am also interested in the audio aero prima. My budget is in the 1k to 2K range. The modified players seem very reasonable. My location does not permit me to audition these players. Your experience and expertise would be appreciated.
89lotus
Distortion, you are just reminding me that we all will hear different responses depending on strengths and weaknesses of team components, primarily speakers. Some speakers are noticeably bass heavy. Others might have a bright tweeter. My speakers are fairly civil, and sound best with a neutral tube.

When the Telefunkens were exchanged for my Sylvania 5751 tubes in the Llano, the transformation left all listeners speechless. That was with using Martin Logans.

The bass was tight, and musical, the mids clean, the highs sweet and fully articulate. Images were natural.

I enjoy the same response with my Jolida/Pass Labs/Apogee combo.

Since 5751 tubes are getting hard to impossible to find, and with the prices soaring, it would be great, if in your tube rolling, you find a good substitute.
Just for the experience maybe you should plug in some of the tubes I seem to be drawn to. You couldnt be more right about the system components and the tubes synergy.

Here is a link to a spot were you can buy them The Tube Store.

They(EH 12ax7eh's)are only $9.95 each, so what the hay.

The RCA 5751s are gonna stay in for while and then I will swap back. Sometimes I feel like I get acclimated to a certain sound and any change is perceived as bad.
I found ge 5 star 3 mica grey plates worked best for me. Mine is modified. I use rogue/nad/von schweikerts.
I thought I might revist this topic with a follow-up.

Just today, I recieved a pair of EI 12ax7ln tubes. Promptly inserted and listened for a while, after warmup of course. These are very nice tubes. I intend to let these stay in place a while.

After that I am gonna have a shootout of my three favorites, Vintage RCA 5751 Triple Mica Black Plates, Electro Harmonix 12ax7eh, and the Elektra Industrija 12ax7ln's.

This is so much fun. If I had known "tubing" was so much fun I would have been doing it a long time ago. Thanks everyone and especially 89lotus, the original poster, for letting your thread be hijacked so easily.
Distortion, I have a pair of EH coming, on your recommendation. I honestly don't expect much, but I'm more that willing to be surprised, since my very favorite tube type has been wiped out.