Wadia 861 vs. Gamut CD1r vs Sonic Frontiers T3/P3

anyone have any recomendations. i have a Sonis frontiers line 3se and a power 2 wtih NOS KT88s. Tangent speakers other speakers are reference 3a mm de capos.
audioobsessed
I just came back from a local hi-fi shop and heard the Gamut. No bottom end on it, sounded very thin to me compared to a basic Wadia 301. Even a bit compressed comapritively.

Id go with a Wadia. Get a 301 with a Reference GNSC upgrade all for less than $4000(And I believe you can get brand new fully modded cd players from them too for the price of a basic unit). You get a better sounding player than a Wadia 861 with the big parts and chassis damping upgrade.
transport make better sound than all the one box CDP ..??
I'll wonder anyone ever make a direct comparison with these
two renounce DAC (MakLv 360 & AudioNote 3.1X).
Wish sound more to live preformance??
Can anyone (include the makers)comment .. Please ...

js
Im assuming your asking if a seperate DAC and transport is better sounding that a basic "cd player". I feel that in many ways having a seperate transport and DAC does have some advantages, but found that some complete one box units can actually sound better than seperates no question.
September 29, 2003 — GamuT Audio has been acquired by Danish investment firm Rossing Nielsen Electronics A/S, according to an announcement released September 22. Under the new ownership, the number of GamuT products will be reduced to "provide shorter lead times and to make the brand more competitive," according to company principle Poul Rossing. Lombardi Sales will continue to represent GamuT in the US and at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show (CES). US dealers should contactRay Lombardi for more information. Rossing Nielsen is also majority shareholder of loudspeaker manufacturer Avance International A/S.