Best CD Player for 800-1500 Used

could you guys help me out? i'm kind of confused choosing what CD player i should use, I already got Dynaudio contour 3, Pre-amp is Pass Labs X 2.5, Amplifier is Pass Labs X150 or X250, so which CD player would match up well with my system? thank you much

Arif
me_ice
Grannyring which Tosh did you own with what type of mods? Did yours have a Super Clock 3 ,power supply and output upgrade ? If it didn't have these upgrades, you haven't heard it yet.
I just got word today the owner of a $8000 NAIM recieved his RAM modded Toshiba a few days ago.I hope the Toshiba sounds better than the money!This person is head over heels about it's sound in comparison. Maybe he will get the nerve to post a comparison review in the future. I'm not sure but the Naim maybe looking for a new home!
OK it's been confirmed by the owner, that his Naim Flagship CDX-XPS has been laid to rest by a $750 RAM modded Toshiba ! LOL From what I gather from reading his comments.The NAIM took a good old fashion @ss whippin! :-)
He will post a review on Audioasylum or Audiocircle once he burns the player in a little more.