Jolida J100, Shanling CDT100, or 640C with DAC?

OK GUYS! I narrowed down the search to these.

1) Get the Jolida... I can always upgrade through mods over time, gives me a slight upgrade over the 640C that I have now. I would sell the 640C.

2) Shanling CDT100... just outside my budget but a strong midrange front to it. TUBES! I would sell my 640C.

3) Sim Audio Equinox... solid state but a nice all in one player

4) Keep the 640C and get the Audio Mirrot DAC to team up with it.

Whats your thoughts?
rkerv
Sorry, but I have to put a word in for Shanling. The sound is okay out of the box but can be improved with just a tube change. The way to make it really make it sing is to get the unit modified by Reference Audio Mods. I had mine done by Kyle and it is impressive. Not too bad to look at either, a real conversational piece.
If there are tubes in the signal chain already- amp or preamp -why not a non tube CDP? Greatly expands the number of good to very good CDP's to consider.
Entrope,

Very good thought and one that influenced my decision. There is such a thing as too much warmth.
I have the JD100A and love it. I gained new appreciation for it with each upgrade in tubes, powercord and ic's. It is at it's best now and really good. However, I agree that too many tubes may be too warm. I'd be looking at a solid state front end if I had a tube amp and preamp already.
Clio - I haven't had an Audio Mirror in my system so I can't say. What tubes did you have in your Jolida?