Anyone recommend the best small speakers for cheap

Just want to hear some input as to others experience with higher resolution/better sounding high endish type small speakers I should consider for a small space. Other than like NHT super Zero's(considering), Gallo Neuclues(probably not), what else is worth looking for that I might be able to do for surround in a small set up, and still sound good for 2 channel descent sound?.....again, compared to, say, NHT super Zero's, which I find ok? They really can't be any bigger than the Super Zero's for space constraints
lthkeepr
You have to look into GR Research speakers. They are wonderful speakers and are very often spoken of on sites like AudioAsylum.com and there was a very good review comparing the GR Research speakers against the Axioms and Paradigm Mini Monitors as well. Some have compared the speakers to speakers in the $1,500-$3,000 range. The website is www.gr-research.com.

Good Luck

** By the way, I sold my PSB Goldi's because I preffered the midrange and highs of the GR Research AV1+ speakers I own. I also use a sub with them.
If you want to see the shootout between the GR Research speakers, the Axioms and Paradigms got to Hometheaterforum.com and do a search for GR Research in the speaker and subwoofer section.
An incredible small speaker and incredible value would be the Acoustic Energy AE1. You would be hard pressed to do better than these.Audiolab (www.audiolab.com) has them for $239.00 and the shipping is free.
The AE1 is a high end minimonitor that sells for a lot more than $239. The Aegis One sells for $229-299, and is a terrific speaker for the money. If you are looking for a speaker in the under $300 range, in addition to those mentioned, the Aegis One is a good choice. You might also consider the Monitor Audio Bronze series and the KEF Crestas. If you can find them, a used pair of Harbeth HL-P3's in the $5-600 range would be the best.
I'll echo lovetube on the Triangle Titus speakers. I ended up buying a pair for my brother for his graduation present. Very musical, very transparent.