Comments on the Sonus Faber Grand Piano

Any comments on the Sonus Faber Grand Piano Speakers to work in my living room with the BAT VK-D5 CD Player and Bow Wazoo Integrated amp? During my first test listen, I found them very open, musical and they seem to just let the music flow. Base response was acceptable but not down to the lowest of notes. I am going back for another listen and am asking for more opinions. Budget is $4K (but can go to $5K). Speaker size is very important for my wife and sound quality for me. thanks...
hgeifman
Check out the Joseph Audio 25si if you can find a dealer. http://www.josephaudio.com Chris
I own a pair of these (also have Concertos and Concertinos in secondary systems). I listened to all kinds of things before buying them. I think they're stunning in terms of clarity, detatail and mucicalilty. The low end doesen't blow you away most of the time, but I think it gets it right. If it's in the music, you'll hear it. I just had a musician friend listen to one of his CDs on my system, and he said it never sounded better to him.