bookself for Krell 300i?

hi... I'm looking for a pair of bookself speaker for my 300i.... speakers on my audition list are: dynaudio contour 1.1 acoutik-lab bolero platinum solo nht 1.5 totem (don't know the model name) how do these speakers match with 300i? are there other speakers i should audition? thank you...
skywalker887c
The best local shop here carries Krell and Dynaudio and heartily endorses the combination. I had a pair of the 1.1's for a week at home connected to the Krell KAV-500 - I thought they sounded great.
I auditioned the 300i with Dynaudio's and didn't like at all. I thought the sound was bright and thin. At the same dealer's I listened with the B&W Nautilus 805. Excellent combo. Really amazing. I don't like the look of the 805s so I eventually bought Sonus Faber Concerto Grand Pianos, which are floor standing. Before I got the Sonus Fabers, I had the 300i at home, hooked up to B&W DM 602s. Low priced, but they sounded nice for what they are. I also had the 300i connected, for a short time, to an old pair of B&W Matrix 802s. Fairly large floor standing. Sounded good. So, based on my experience, try the B&W Nautilus 805. Sonus Faber makes a bookshelf called the Concerto. If you try those, let me know what you think. There you have it, my experience with the 300i and several speakers. Good luck.
norwex B-2 Nisse High-End loudspeakers were designed specifically for placement on a bookshelf or in a wall unit. They are only 9" high (same as a typical novel). Read current issue of SoundStage! at their web site: www.soundstage.com - click on Audio and read the review of the B-2 "bombers". Also check our web site: http://norwex.homepage.com. If you after that are interested, contact Harald Aasland at our e-mail address listed above. Good listening!