PSB Gold , NHT 3.3, Paradigm 100 V2?

I am a casual listener rather than an audiophile. Any opinions on choosing between PSB Stratus Gold, NHT 3.3 and Paradigm Ref. 100V2? Or other speakers in a similar price range? I have Sunfire 300wpc amp and Quicksilver tube pre-amp. The room is about 25 feet by 15 feet.
tishomingodrew5911
Re psb nht paradigm' Perhaps you have bought by now, but just in case here's a tid bit. I went to buy a pair of paradigm s and the dealer knew my musical taste and had me listen to the 80's back to back with the 100s. The 80s carried 98percent of the base of the bigger speakers but had a much better sound. They are 2 way rather than 3 way. Because of that,to my ears they have better imaging and the overall tone is cleaner. I have heard the PSB and to me they are bright but that's for you to decide. Either way the Canadian made speakers will have much better value than the NHTs because of the currency difference. Cheers steve
One more thing. I forgot to say with your amp and room size do yourself a favor and listen to a pair of magneplaners. The 1.6qr is in your price range and you said set up space is not a problem. They might make you more than a casual listener. steve
The PSB Gold(i) is not brighter than the Paradigm. In my opinion the Paradigm is the brighter of the two. If you look futher up you will see that from my previous post that I think highly of the new Paradigm speakers. I do however own the PSB speakers. I do not know which electronics that you auditioned with the PSB speakers. If there was brightness, more so than the Paradigm speakers, it was because of the electronics. I have spent a great deal of time with both speakers. I would rate these two speakers dead even in quality with each having slightly different flaws. This is the first Paradigm series to be up to PSB standards. There other endeavers fell far short.