Floor Standing "Warm" Speaker

I'm looking for suggestions on which manufacture I should consider when looking for a Floor standing full range speaker. Want a speaker that has a FULL RICH bottom and sweet highs and great imaging. Have large room and would like 90DB sens. currently Have Theta Casablanca, Theta Transport, Aragon 8008BB amp and velo sub (for HT only).
chuck_cawthra
Hi Chuck; you don't say what your budget is, but the Vandersteen 2Cesigs are $1500. new, have bass to about 30 HZ, and a sensitivity of about 88. For $3500. the Vandersteen 3Asig. has bass to about 26 HZ, and a sensitivity also of about 88. Both of these are warm, rich speakers with excellent bass (I own them both). The Vands. sensitivity does not quite reach your 90 dB criteria, and the Vandersteen manual doesn't recommend playing them for long periods above about 92 dB, but otherwise they would seem to fit your criteria. Want to spend more? The Vand. 5s are $10K, have built in 400 wpc subwoffers, and reportedly retain much of the rich, warm Vand. character. Bass of the 5s is supposed to be world class (read TAS review), and I have them on my own "short list". Good Hunting. Craig.
Soliloquy 6.3, Bass down to 25Hz. Great speaker,tube friendly, and an easy load. Also 90db.
Hi Chuck, I agree with Garfish, Vandersteen fits the warm rich sound you describe. Also the Coincident Super Eclipse, at 92db Sen. with bass down around 28hz. The Proac 2.5 with tube gear is also very nice. If you like the sound of lower powered OTLs or SET amps the Total eclipse work great with these. Good luck.