Best speaker with tubes?

I am looking for new speakers to use with my Cary V12 tube amp. I run it in 50 watt triode mode. I want a speaker that has great detail with the highs, but can go low when I want to rock the house. I have auditioned Revel, B&W, Thiel, Martin Logan, Wilson and Dynaudio. I am leaning towards the Dynaudio Contour 3.3, but know that I will have to replace the V12 with a much higher powered amp. Please offer your suggestions of speakers I should consider for use with my V12. I am looking to spend less than $10,000.

Thanks.
cberry
B&Ws are very nice with tubes. If you put the wrong electronics on the B&Ws you can get some siblance. The Martin Logans would also be a very nice choice. The revels are the best out of the above mentioned, But they mate the best with Levinson gear. Good Luck
The exquisite sound yielded by the Kharma 2.1 is, in my view, inimitable in your stated price range. Punctilious attention to detail and craftsmanship beyond reproval conspire to make this one of the most sublime loudspeakers today and, almost certainly, through the next quinquennium.
WOW, formula one must spend a lot of time with a thesaurus in hand! Well in simple english, be sure to listen to the VSM Milleniums. Merlins love tubes, have a realistic 8 ohm impedance, and will go very loud with a real 50 watts of tube power. They are also the best speakers I've ever heard, or owned for small to medium sized listening spaces.
I can tell you with experience that Martin Logan (SL3's) are not a good match for the Cary V12. I have been listening to that very setup for the last month. I have since sold the SL3's and bought the Soliloquy 6.3's, not before trying several other speakers, one being the Coincident Super Eclipse (another speaker you may want to consider, to much bass for me). With the Martin Logan's running in Triode or even 2/3 Triode, they lost all the highs. Many of the Martin Logan speakers can drop down to as low as 1.7 ohms, which is tough load to drive with a low powered tube amp. The Soliloquy's with a 90+ effecincy, I got my highs back and the sound stage is remarkable, and for the $3000.00 suggested retail price, they seem to be a bargin, just a thought, good luck with your search.......Bob