Monarchy Audio DIP/Upsampler Combo

Thinking of placing this in between my Logitech Touch and my DAC. Would this set up be beneficial in this situation?
Will this help the logitech touch for improvements?
rapogee
Thinking of upgrading my Monarchy Combo to the Esoteric G25U to get a 192k signal into the Berkeley Alpha DAC. Anyone have any thoughts? Worth $1,100?
I just had Bolder Cable upgrade Mod my Sqeezebox Touch and I also purchased the Bolder standard Linear Power Supply.

Wow ! This made a WAY bigger improvement than any Jitter reduction unit.
Cerrot, The digital mod took only a couple of days, perhaps a little more than a week total with shipping back and forth via USPS Priority Mail. But check with Wayne prior to shipping your unit to him to check his schedule.
You gotta get the power supply too. That took about 2-3 weeks.
Thanks, Ozzy. I have the CI Power supply though may consider the Boulder if I send it in for the mod. I really don't want to be without the unit as I enjoy it so much. I did pull the plug on the 192k upsampler/clock, though. (Esoteric G25U). I figured if the Combo made such a large improvement upsampling to 96k, 192k should be even better. Got a great price on it and it doubles as a clock for my Esoterix X03-SE so should be a win/win.

Enjoy your new mod. Care to report a short blurb on the improvement you are experiencing?