Suggestions for a monitor speaker

I need a monitor speaker for a small room, low to medium loudness levels, with high quality associated components. (Magnum Dynalab 208, Proceed CDD transport,Musical Fidelity AC 24 upsampling DAC, Nordost interconnect/speaker cable)Cost really isn't a major concern.
trudellbc
I will add a third voice for the green mountain europa's. I posted some comments on my pair on audiogon a while back - please look them up. I am still constantly amazed at them. I was playing Donald Fagen's Kamakiriad the other night and once again was noticing instrumental lines and backround vocals that i hadn't heard before - and the timing - certain instruments lead into the music more than with other speakers and the integration of the music seems better - more coherent. Its funny when you hear a lot of this stuff and say to yourself - oh wow, that's what it should sound like or boy was i missing that all these years. I highly recommend you audition these little guys - they are truly a remarkable speaker.
look at that. A big second, almost a year later. Where were you when that second was needed? lol...just a little levity for ya....