Tube Friendly Speakers

I need a pair of speakers that my 25w per channel monos can handle, one of my audio pet peeves is an underpowered speaker, so I need something that 25 watts can really move, I am trying to keep it under $2000 new, I've thought about trying the Triangle Antal xs but I have no where to audition them, any other recommendations
mkaes
Meadowlark Kestral Hotrods. $ 1500 new, and you see them used in the 1k range. I'm driving them with a 45 watt, CJ MV52 and they are great in a 12x18 room with 12x12 alcove - yes, the dreaded L shape room. They go plently loud for me, and sound superb, YMMV. Prettier than the Vandy's, which I've owned too.
Look for a pair of used Alon Lotus speakers. Especially designed (14 ohm bass drivers) to mate with low power tube amps. Fabulous with acoustic music. Open, airy, spacious, huge soundstage, musically realistic tone and timbre. Dynamic enough for your large space now. Will work fine in smaller spaces.

I've heard ProAcs sounding wonderful with tube Cary amps. The Coincident line well worth checking out too, their bass drivers also designed to be tube friendly.
Don't laugh...Dahlquist DQ-10's ! I've stunned several hifi buddies with my AES/Cary 300B SET and DQ-10's ! Biggest trick is finding a late model pair that have speakers that don't need overhauled. I have fancier, more state of the art stuff in another listening room but the DQ-10's are classics and keepers !