Rel Storm 3 with Thiel CS1.5's ?

Does anyone know if this would be a good mate for music? 16x18'room with cathedral ceilings to 12'? Would this be overkill, am currently amplifying with Bryston B60R integrated. Appreciate any advice.
mjh049
The Storm III is a great sub. I love mine. There are review links on the website www.rel.net Also read the HiFi Choice review on their page. It is their favorite sub.
REL is one of my favorites and should work well. You should also consider the Talon Roc 2002 as a good match to your Thiel speakers. The Roc is VERY fast and detailed.

...Mike
I think I just lost a half-hour worth of typing - but the summary is, the Storm III should be a perfect match in your room for the super clean CS1.5. My settings are Mode 4, A6 (30Hz). My Storm III replaced a Velodyne HGS-12. It may take a little work with some test tones to get it dialed in though.

Mike
Given the sizeof the room and the rest of your system, you may be able to "get by" with the Strata III. I own onw and use it with Sf Guraneri's in my 12X14 room. The integration is seamless with the gain on the sub set exactly halfway.