Sistrum Platforms

Has any one tried these in thier system and how is the rack at reducing vibrations? Thanks.
esb
Redkiwi and confedboy, thanks you for stating your opinions about the stands. I have been considering the Sistrum platform, until this forum that is. It seems very odd that lonelynote questions your opinions in a forum like this. He seemed a little bit defensive. Does he work for Sistrum? If so, why doesn't he use his real name? He should realize that not everyone is going to like his product. After reading his posts, it doesn't appear to be acompany that I would want to do business with. I think I will check out some of the othe stand companies mentioned on this forum.
Davidlpk- Upon rereading this thread, I've come to the opposite conclusion. Deeds of a year ago aside, the initial respondents are well known on this forum and should have raised no 'alarm'. Of the posts that seem questionable, Dm11 is not known to me and his experience so contradicts the experiences of those who are known to me that I give them little weight. I'm not challenging his experience, simply suggesting that there are always two sides to every story.

I did not find Robert's comments inflamatory as they could easily have been given the nature of the attack, rumor and innuendo. I interpretted his invitation as sincere. Though I disagree with my good friend Brulee from time to time, I generally trust his impression. Though I'm not versed in the Sistrum product line, a little research followed by a call to Robert seems quite likely. Of course, since I don't use my name for logging in, how can anyone possibly believe me?!
jctubes,

I don't remember using the word inflamatory. Also, I don't consider posts from cornfedboy or Redkiwi to be product bashing. As you said, there are two sides to every story. As someone who is looking to spend a chunk of change on a stand, I consider all opinions here on this forum. So please tell me, what your expirience is whith product? Also, who is Robert (which post)? Is he a friend of yours?
Davidlpk- If you reread Lonelynote's responses, you will see that he ended with his name in the body of the text of his second response, I believe. It is also extremely clear given the content of Lonelynote's first response that it is from the manufacturer/rep. The only advice I could offer would be that he had been even more blunt by simply stating this fact. However, as I pointed out, it is obvious by the content of the response.

I never meant to attribute the term 'inflammatory' to you. Having rereading my post, I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, but I certainly had no intend for that to happen. This was my reference to Robert's responses that he did NOT lose his composure after what was a rather nasty rumor.

As I stated in my comment, I have no current knowledge of the product line. I've never talked with Robert before, though I intend to call him after I've researched the Sistrum line since I'm in the market for a tt stand. I trust Brulee's assessment of Robert's character because I know Brulee.

I can only request that you reread this entire thread to see if you don't gain a slightly different perspective. If you don't, that's fine, too. I gain nothing if you buy or don't buy a Sistrum product. You're certainly welcome to your opinion. Enjoy the music.
Sc53,thank you for taking the time answering my many questions. You have been very helpful.

Redkiwi my friend, thank you for bringing to my attention that "someone directly associated with Sistrum was caught here attemting to promote their product under the guise of private posters". I will ask Robert about this in my next conversation. I will be more than happy to share my experience with the Sistrum frames.

Dekay, your kindness and generousity will always be appreciated. How will I ever repay you?

Cornfedboy,
I must express my gratitude for your clement critiques of my pitiful attmpts at written communication. Though I endeaver to write with the command that you so effortlessly exhibit, I fear that I will have to live several lifetimes to master the written word. Your every post provides the erudition that I strive to obtain. I only hope that someday, I too, will be granted access to the celestial libray reserved for those that have attained the literary prowess that you possess. You must admit, I haven't used alot once in this post.