What pets hang out with Audiophiles?

We seem to be on a roll with this type of thread - cars, watches, etc.

What pets do audiophiles have? Do they hang with you while you're listening or run for cover? I have a couple dogs (shelties) and a couple sets of fish. Neither listen with me. Anything exotic out there? -Kirk

kthomas
We have a basenji puppy who plays in the family room where the hi fi is. She generally ignores the music. The biggest response I've gotten from her is the first time I played Hugh Masekela's Coal Train (on the "Hope" album) and the vocalist goes "Whoo Whoo" like a train whistle, real loud. She picked up her head, perked up her ears, and looked for the vocalist. Recently, she's found the power amps--Pass X600s, running class A--and likes to curl up on the carpet in front of them for warmth (even in the summer). I live in perpetual fear she will chew my speaker cables--6 meter pair of Audioquest Dragons.
I loves cats. I treat my felines with the same respect that I would impart to an international dignitary, i.e., Louis IV. Aside from exclusively using Evian in their water bowl, they're fed a diet of turkey and other premium meats. Regarding their musical taste: strickly Tchaikovsky!
My 16 year old cat always curls up beside me, or sits on my lap, whenever I settle down to listen to music. She is almost totally deaf now, and so does not care about the volume or what I listen to (my wife should be so tolerant...).
I have a Saint Bernard named Missy and she loves to listen to music. As soon as she hears the music she Sits on the couch Just like a person and listens all night long. And she never complaines!
10 year old Dalmatian, comes into the music-room as soon as I sit down to listen and settles at my feet. Prefers analog, hates muddy bass.