Any Piega p 10 users out there?

I own a pair of P10's and have been changing equiptment frequently. Anyone found a great matchup for these? Tubes or solid state? Which sounds better to your ears? Thanks.
Regards, kale
streetdaddy
Great speakers Kale!!!

I love the Tenor's on them (which I am a dealer for), but if funds are limited, I would highly suggest a pair of Atma-sphere M60's or MA-1's. A true OTL works exquisitely well with the Piega's. You might contact Duke at AudioKinesis as he is one of the nicest Atma-sphere dealers I know.

What do you feel is lacking in your system with the Rowland's?
The Piega's definitely need some power. I was using aloia's biamped and changed to the Aloia 150I which are double the power and it made an very BIG difference especially in the bass and lower mids. Check with Piega. They prefer burmester,classe,aloia and a few other german companies.

Any opinions on how the Bel Canto EVO 200.2 might sound on them, especially if paired with a nice tube preamp? What about running two of them as mono blocks?
Waltersalas: As a dealer for both products, you would have no problem driving the P10's with the bel canto EVo 200.2. Monoblock bel canto's would be unnecessary. A nice tube preamp would be a worthwhile addition.

Good choices!

Thanks for the reply, Jtinn. Would anyone care to sound off on the sonic differences between the P10 and P8? One would assume the P10 just does more of the same type of thing the P8 does (more resolving, better bass extension, etc.), but is the difference incremental or significant? Perhaps it is significantly incremental.

Also, how about the P8 Ltd? I have read that it is VERY close to the P10. True or false?

Thanks for this thread. I think a lot of people would be interested in learning more about this line of speakers.