Opinions about Kharma Speakers

Is anyone familiar with the sound characteristics of this speaker line? I am particularly interested in the Ceramiques.
haydn_josef
Very good speakers!! Beautiful integration of drivers. Crossover is one of the best I have heard. Fit and finish is outstanding. No we don't sell them.
Recently purchased the 3.0's and don't regreat a thing. Beautifull workmanship and very revealing of the electronics used.
Haydn, i guess i may not need to tell you what i think about Kharmas. i did hear from Jonathan that you will be joining us on Saturday. i'll have the Exquisites all warmed up.

i'm in Jackson Hole this week and kinda out of touch. i had to drive into town to find the web and no cell phone. my wife says it is good for the soul.
Thank you for the input. My previous speakers were W/P 5.1 and 6.0s. With the favorable press of the W/P 7.0s, it was tempting to go with the safe bet. I knew if the Kharmas had at least a small portion of the sound signature of the Exquisites, they would be special. I worry a little bit about the bass response. I expect coherence and tonal accuracy from the Kharmas.