Attention: Dunlavy Audio Labs out of business

I cannot believe that I am the first to post this.

http://www.dunlavyaudio.com/

Any comments to this? Was this just well known to everyone but me?
mrpoindexter
What about replacement drivers for Dunlavy. My friend has the Dunlavy 1V speakers. His are from 1996. If I remember correctly, Dunlavy used Vifa drivers on the speakers. But I remember hearing, John Dunlavy modified the drivers. So i'm not sure if you can buy stock drivers from Vifa. The Dunlavy SC-IVA which replaced the Dunlavy 1V speakers. The Dunlavy SC-IVA used 10 inch Scanspeak woofers instead of the Vifa woofers. The mids and tweeter are still Vifa on the SC-IVA Loudspeakers. What will happen with replacement drivers.
Bad news..Dunlavy was famous all over the world..From that sort of speakers now maybe only Duntechs are left..
Me too! With me, it is death do us part for Vs. Have II's and I. Guess what I worried about the future so much that I ordered a matching set of each speaker for my V's. Of course all of them are in a box, never had to use them. Vs been in my house since 97, and I can't even think my system without them. I am glad i have thoes extra speakers!

In fact I was saving for the TSW V's to go with my V's . But now it would be impossible. TSW V's are rare. They made only 4 or 5 pairs at 12K a pop.
TSW-5 = Tower SubWoofer V'S same physical size as V's but has 4- 12" subwoofers extends low freq response even further down