Vandersteen 2c vs Mirage M1

Hi
I purchased a pair of Mirage m1. Because of travel plans, I can not pick up till afer new years. I currently have Vandy 2cs. What should I expect from the Mirage? Which set of speakers do you think I will like best.

To complicate matters I am trying to decide whether to go with surround or stick with 2 Channel. If I went with surround would I use as a match for Mirage speakers.

Mark
nicmegmatt
The M1 is a speaker that is bipolar, meaning it rediates sound from the front and the back. They have identicle drivers on both front and back, this may be good enough as surround until you have time to get other speakers. I would recommend the 590i, 790i, or 1090i depending on the size of your room for rears. You will need a large amp on the side of bright and dynamic to help the M1 out. The Vandersteens are alot more dark sounding and don't envelop you in the music as much. Think of it as if sound were water, the Vandersteens would be like a shower while the M1 would be more like being in a pool, totally submurged.
With the M1s out in the room, the Vandys can't touch them for imaging and soundstage. I auditioned the M1 back in '94 at the old Hi Fi Buys in Atlanta (Buckhead location). Krell digital front end and amplification. Superb sound. Personaly, i could afford neither the M1s or the Krell system. I still have my Vandys (since '87)and likely will for sometime.

Dwayne
Thanks all for your responses. I picked the M1s up and cant wait to try them out. (might be a while still finishing the room)They look almost brand new. I bought an Adcom 5802 for power and a sonic frontiers sfl-1 pre amp.
Hate to be a jerk but the Adcom will not really be up to the task, Get something that will take them for a real ride if you can swing it (I know,I know $$$) I run my monster thumpers with Krell Ksa-250 (Can be had for around $2500).