Best mid-size speaker, cost no object

Hello all,

I am looking for some ideas as to the best mid-size speaker available (i.e., < 54" in height and 250 lbs in weight per speaker). In particular, I may be moving to a new, smaller residence in the near future, which would force me to part with my Genesis 300s for something a little more reasonable. So far, I have listened to, or plan to demo, the Avalon Eidolon, Vandersteen 5, and Meadowlark Nightingale. I have also heard good things about the Piega P-10 and Verity Parsifal Encore. Any other suggestions?

Rest of the system (if you are interested):
CAT JL-1s
Silver Rock Pot
Audiocom'ed Sony SCD-1
Dodson 217 MKII D
Verdier/SPJ/Magnum Opus phono
Silversmith cables

Thanks in advance for your comments.
rzado
I have to say that from what I heard at CES, the Avalon Diamond beat out the Kharma Midi-Grand Ceramique and the Vandersteen 5 hands down. I say this without referring to the electronics driving them or those that you have. I found the Kharma to have nice tonal balance, good soundstage depth, but too much bass (a bit muddy, could have been the room modes). The diamond impressed me in all ways. Just my 2 cents. Good luck and let us know what you end up with!
Definitely try the verity audio's. The Revel Studio's may be slightly over 54" but would also be a contender
I would go for the MBL101D. This speaker can play simply anything, from jazz to rock, you name it.
In addition to the fine lines mentioned thus far I would definitely consider the piega but the p series is no longer being made. You can still get a new p10 on audiogon but I don't think that will last for too much longer. The new c limited series are definitely worth a listen. I have the c8ltd and love them but the c10ltd or c40 are also in your size limit. If you ever have questions I would be happy to help (by the way I have no relation with piega just a happy owner). Good luck