Speakers - Avalon versus Piega?????

I wanted to know if anybody has ever compared the Avalon Opus, Piega C-8ltd and Piega P-8ltd to one another? How does each of the speakers sound?? What are their strenghts and/or weakness?? Electronics would be Rowland and/or Accuphase.

Thanks - Chris
cmh2129
both brands make outstanding loudspeakers....if its a long term purchase the avalons get the nod...thy have a longtime cult following and a long history of effortless resale potential.
With Rowland/Accuphase, Avalon is a great match. I have heard Piega's- sound bright compared to Avalons.
They sound quite different. You have to listen to them and decide for yourself which sound you want.
chris..having heard the avalons,which are very good speakers,and the p-8ltds and the c-8 ltds..the best of the 3,imo,is the c-8ltd.again..kr4 is correct..you have to hear them,preferrably in your system,to be able to fully differentiate the 2 brands.the piegas.especially the new c-series.are superb speakers.their quality is second to none as is their build/construction.their sound is the best i have heard...the c-10 ltd is better still,different bass drivers but more expensive and if your room is not large the c-8 ltd would be plenty.i have p-10s and will be trading up to the c-10 ltd this year...brightness is not a function of the speaker..mine and the c-series speakers i have heard sound wonderful. good luck...give steve davis..at hififarm a call and he can answer all your questions about the differences between the 2.