Green Mountain Audio still in business?

Sent out email to them, but have not heard anything back. Are they still in business?

Thanks,

Rick
128x128rich121
Just to be clear.............if you want to get thru to Roy, give him a call. E-mail is not his strength. While he may take some time to actually deliver product, his speakers compete with the best out there at any price and Roy is a true gentleman.
appears to be buried in work, hopefully that's a good thing. Promised to get my Europa's out first of week, an internal oversight, he thought they went out weeks ago. I'm cool with that.
I just spoke to Roy on the phone. Even though he is in fact buried in work, he took ten minutes of his time to chat about his speakers. He recommeded a dealer in SoCal for me to visit. I called this dealer and setup an appointment for a listen on Saturday. Need a replacement for my JM Labs Cobalts that I just sold. Whereas my JM Labs never dissapointed me, in my small condo and nearfield situation, they were just too big.

Anyway, I just wanted to give kudos to Roy as he seems like a very nice fellow.

Z
More Kudos to Roy - he has spend much time with me on the phone and via email - a true gentlman. I am thrilled he is getting such demand for the europas!! Now Roy, about that subwoofer and active crossover we talked about...... how are those coming? :)

Cheers - Scott
Just joined the Green Mountain family.These Europas are some terrific speakers.Probably the most coherent speakers I have heard to date.Still love my maggies thou.Can't choose between the two.So I will keep them both.My hats off to Roy for designing such a wonderful speaker at an affordable price!

No hype with this product..it is real!

Happy listening!