Better amplification for Thiel CS 1.5

A friend of mine sold me some Thiel CS 1.5 speakers earlier this summer (quite an improvement over my Infinity Reference speakers), and has started me down the audiophile path. I am currently running them with a Kenwood VR-407 5.1 receiver (5 X 100 w/ch @ 8 ohms), but I know these speakers can produce a better sound. I don't have very much money. Any recomendations would be welcome (I'd like to get Krell, Classe, or Rotel).
jakeb3
I don't know what has happened to my thread, I was in Chicago last weekend for a friends wedding. I am just a newbie trying to get some information. If you don't have anything constructive to say just keep it to yourself. It is people like you (and you know who you are) that make it hard for people with little to no experience to even ask a question.

p.s. I noticed that all of the Hafler amps listed on Audiogon are now sold, how bad can they be? The ones that I was looking at did not use cooling fans they either used convection cooling or heat sinks.
jake I heard Thiel, Stratos combination, match made in
heaven,It was the CS6 and the Oddysey extreme stratos.
The musicality is intoxicating.
Jake,
This is what I was talking about. It just might be the ticket and the price is good.

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?ampstran&1071856467&class&3&4&