Good value upgrade from PSB STRATUS GOLDS to ?

The upgrade bug is beginning to Bite. Can anyone suggest a good value replacement for the stratus golds. I listen to mostly to smooth jazz and classic rock. My listening room is fairly large at 27 by 18 feet with a vaulted ceiling. I would hope to retain my existing components. Bryston 4bst, Rogue 66 Magnum preamp, Msb dac with p1000 PS, etc. Would appreciate anyones thoughts.

Thanks,
Alan
alana106
One other thing, as for power- I have several:

Proton D-1200 (1500wpc transients, 7.3db HR)
Parasound HCA-3500 (350wpc)
2-AB International 1100A's (bridged) (1300wpc)
2-QSC RX-1400's (bridged) (800wpc)

The above amplifiers will drive any speaker, very easily- even low ohm appogees, maggies, and modern day 1ohm subs.

I do not mean to bad mouth the PSB's, I just do not want to see some one purchase a $3K speaker and expect volume levels beyond the 86/89db norm. My brother took his back for this very reason.

Hope this helps.
what is a good amp to drive them? i have a 250wpc carver,and a 350 wpc carver, quad tube pre-amp, modded jolida cd player (best bang for the buck..) and am wondering if a hybrid tube, or monos would be the way to go...
Adcom GFA-565 Monoblocks with musical concepts LX and platinum upgrades is what I use. The only thing better is the Krell 250
Big Spendor SP 1/2's. There was a review at www.ecoustics.com and reviewer thought they were great in big room.