Recomendation for speakers BEST for Piano?

Listen mostly classical piano and Medieval music. No amp yet. Room is 16x25 (lively). Thanks!
slotdoc3483e9
Khrys...You are quite correct about there being little in the way of music below about 50 Hz. With the exception of organ pipes and bass drums there is only turntable rumble and studio air conditioning sounds down there. If you operate a subwoofer with the grill removed this is obvious.

20 to 20,000 Hz is the accepted range of normal human hearing. Somehow this has become confused with the range of frequency needed for music reproduction.
Khrys, for your information:

Scintilla Review HiFi News:

"... the response can be classed as very smooth. The
upper section can be seen to be mildly resonant at 50Hz, the lower more dominant at 30Hz. As the curve shows, the output had not fallen below the median line by 20Hz, virtually subwoofer performance."

I rest my case.

Also this: the Scintilla is a unique speaker, even among the Apogee line. The mid ribbon and the tweeters are feather weight naked currugated aluminum ribbons. For each speaker, there are five feet of mid ribbon, and twenty feet of tweeter ribbon. The tweeter ribbons mechanically bleed off signals from the mid ribbon above 3kHz.

It is the lightness of the ribbons and their simple crossover that play the greatest part in making the Scintilla the most natural speaker I have yet heard. The painstaking force focussed magnet array is another. A 700 square inch Kapton backed aluminum panel handles the Bass.

The only reason such speakers are no longer made is because, according to one great speaker maker, "Every day for the Scintilla maker was Ground Hog Day."

The Scintilla matches the Quad's mids, and far out reaches it in the treble and bass. Yes, Medieval music and piano sound exceptionally well on the Scintilla. The difference is the Scintilla can rock too.
Ritteri - My wife has a Yamaha grand piano and plays it a little. We have no problems whatsoever telling the difference between a Yamaha, Steinway, Baldwin and a Boesendorfer, either live or on our reference system. Once a system is at the level ours is at, it's no problem.
There's plenty of music and tons of sound below 50Hz. The lowest note on a 4 string bass guitar is 41Hz. The increasingly popular 5 string bass guitar is even lower. Synthesizers, a ubiquitous instrument in modern pop/rock, can go well down past 50Hz. Also below 50Hz is the sonic signature of mid to large sized recording venues. This information is essential for proper soundstaging. IMO, a speaker should be able to go down to around 32Hz to be considered fully bass capable.
Onhwy61...I don't do pop/rock so I guess I missed that 41 Hz string. I should have said that classical music has little content below 50 Hz. And I should have mentioned hall reverb along with studio air conditioning. I was focused on the music.

Actually I do have an elaborate multi-subwoofer system that measures flat to 20 Hz, but it remains dormant most of the time.