Dynaudio Audience 52 SE or B&W 705

Hi!
I think is the same old dilemma but with new models – B&W or Dynaudio!
My bedroom is significant small – 13’x10’x8’ and the budget is around $ 1500.
I thought to buy a pair of the new B&W 705s but then understood there is a new model of Dynaudio Audience 52 SE on the market.
Unfortunately I still had no chance to listen to the A52 SE.
Has anybody of you had that chance and how do you rate it compared to B&W 705 and Dynaudio Contour 1.1.
Which is the best buy for the $1.5 K – B&W 705 or Dynaudio’s Contour 1.1 or Audience 52 SE.
Thanx!
bird_i3a17
My equipment is not the best in the world and may be I’ll have to upgrade it too after the speakers purchase. But here is my list:
Arcam CD 72, NAD C 320, custom made cables.
I prefer mostly rock music (hard and heavy) and techno/electronics on occasion.

Thnax!
I schould go for the dynaudio cause i've got dynaudio
audience 40 and b&w cdm 1nt's speakers, the b&w's are more
detailed and has a higher sensitivity ( they play louder), the little dynaudio is better for smaller places ( less soundstage ).
Interesting. I was looking to buy the 705's a couple of weeks ago and the salesguy told me to listen to the 705's and the new Dynaudio 52SE. Please note that I am very new at this whole audio thing, but for what it's worth I liked the Dynaudio more. I brought Allegri's Miserere and Everything but the Girl's Tempermental to listen to. The 52 speakers had a fuller sound, and the female voices just sounded nicer. I found the 705's made the female voices sound kind of shrill..Since I listen to mostly female vocalists I left the store quite please to have been introduded to the Dynaudio. Will most likely go back to buy them.