Anyone hear/purchase GMA Continuum 3's?

I am wanting to hear what you have to say about these new speakers...

Thanks,

Richard
128x128rich121
I own them and I think they are amazing.........capable of competing with almost any speaker at any price. As a biased informant (any owner is), here's an angle you might appreciate. Every person who has been over my house to listen to them is interested in purchasing them ;)

Roy makes amazing speakers. His Europa's are unfreaking believable for their askig price!
I have also been considering getting the G.M.A 3 but so far no one has been able to state why these speakers are so AMAZING! There are other speakers out there that cost less money, go lower in the bass, and look better also. Look at the new Von Schwiekert 4 Jr. Choice of wood cabinets, goes to 23hz and is $2700.00 less retail to start with compared to the $6700.00 for the Continuum 3. I have read were the Europa out performs its cost, does the Continuum 3 share this also? How have they improved the 3 over the Continuum 2?
Tweety, you shouldnt buy speakers based on specs. I have had speakers in my room that were rated down to 16 or 18Hz and the C3's clearly outperform them in the bass dept.

What makes them special? They are the most coherant 3 way I have ever heard. Their spatial presentation is above reproach, they sound great at any volume setting (low and very high), and they allow you to enjoy your entire library, not just the "audiophile quality CD's. Similar to the Europa's, the C3's can compete with other speakers costing MUCH more.