Anyone hear/purchase GMA Continuum 3's?

I am wanting to hear what you have to say about these new speakers...

Thanks,

Richard
128x128rich121
Something I left out in my diatribe re: the Europas, when comparing them not only to speakers I own, but those I've been "told" were among the best...what the Eupopas were missing was a haze...a veil between me and the music.

They were transparent...and sounded much larger than their diminuative size should be able to. The cabinets are so dense that rapping on them just hurts...dull as a...well stone...cause that's what they are...

I could go on, but if you decide to get a pair...if you don't like them you can sell them on Audiogon...they rarely last long....if you see them at all.

BTW, don't work for Roy....work for a Financial institution in the area.
I can only echo the statements of many owners...the Europas simply "breath" like no standmount I have encountered...Roy has covered all the bases... other than deep bass...they have the most musical, non-fatiguing midrange I have encountered...
What stands do you guys recommend with the Europas? I know the ones to get are the Osiris but they are hard to find.
I am using Lovan's 24 inch stands which can be filled.They work well for me.As long as the stands are nice and sturdy..along with the proper height for your listening you should be good to go.
Oh yeah while your at it ...pick up one of those Panasonic all digital recievers and get your mind blown! That's if your into cds. Decided to try one on the Europas ...man o man anyone with a decent pair of ears will truley be impressed by the quality of sound!