How many audiophiles bi wire their speakers????

I was wondering if Audiogon member use dedicate cables or amps for the upper and lower drivers?..if so were you pleased with the results?..does different jumpers cables have different sound signatures?...
bmwhaus
Ditto, Dogeatpuppy. Sort of...

Whether I biwire or use single runs of speaker cable depends on the cables I'm using, the music I'm playing and the mood I'm in.

With girls, I like 'em olive, earthy and curvy.
I have some Tannoy D-700's. Started off at first with only one McIntosh amp and regular wiring. Bought some high end speaker cables and BIG sonic improvement! Bi-wiring made no noticeable sonic improvement.

Bought 'another' MC352 amp and "vertically bi-amped"...BIG BIG sonic improvement. Essentially, the high end and low end of each speaker has its own separate amplification.

Bi-wiring two similar two channel amps is a much more dynamic setup than using two monoblock amps with regular or bi-wiring.

I just don't think biwiring one amp alone is worth anything. Would like to hear other's opinions on this.

John
Dave-
English is a funny language when written. I meant to say that I had both biampmped (with 2 amps) and biwired (with one amplifier). Lots of energy and resources expended but again, for me, no significant difference.