Magnapan 3.5R and Sunfire Subwoofer ???

Looking for anyone who has paired magnapan speakers with a sunfire subwofer. Any thoughts on how these two products work together would be much appreciated. I am using an all tube conrad-johnson system.
cjlundgren
I use 2 Sunfire Sigs with my 3.6's. I chose them because I liked their sound and the controls they give you to help integrate. Their x/o starts at 30hz which helps blend with the Maggies starting to roll off 35hz,+ or -. Their phase control is continuously variable as opposed to a 0-180 switch, which will help with the placement. Read Sogood51's article, thanks Dave, and memorize Gmorris's reply and you will be ahead of the game. Good luck.
Excellent article and advice - just so happens my dealer will let me try the sunfire sub in my listening room before making a purchase. One additional question - what hookup method are you using? I looked at the info from the manual and it looks like you can connect either high or low level. I'm quessing low level is the way to go - my cj premier 16LS has two sets of outputs - one currently connected to my amps - could I just use the other set to connect to the sub?
Thanks again for all the info ----