GMA Europa owners....

Dont want to start another never ending Europa thread...but seriously...just curious what others are using for cable needs...I know Roy is a fan of Analysis Plus...any others that come to mind? My dealer is a fan of Transparent...my friend of Kimber...where to you go?
128x128phasecorrect
As for my cables, I use the Ridge Street Midnight Silver Ed. II's with the Europa's. SC, IC's and digital , all Ridge. Brings out beautiful details and a nice balanced sound. Amp and preamp : Krell KSA-100 mkII and Audio Research SP-9 mkII.Before getting RSA cables, I used Zu Wax SC's with Zu Warmouth IC's.Before them , AudioQuest cables. Best so far has been the Ridge Street's, and they work well with my other speakers I have here, Mirage M-3's and Von Schweikert's VR-1's. Worth checking them out-got me dance'in !!!! ( and that's no B/S !!)
I just replaced my Signal IC's with Audio Magic Excalibur 11 IC's. Far more transparent high end, better staging and more depth. Simply a huge improvement.
They work great with the Europas.
I went from Transparent Music Link Plus ICs to Acoustic Zen Silver Ref and really like the change. Gotta point out the Zens are much more expensive and I am not a huge fan of Transparent; way too expensive for what you get IMO. Buy used if you go with Transparent.

I'm using Analysis Plus Oval 9 wire and have always liked them. I very rarely feel the highs can be a tad bright, but am waiting on my Cardas Neutral Ref ICs to use between my pre and amp (replace the Zens) since I have heard a lot of people say using copper rather than silver may tame the rare bright spots. I needed ICs for 2-CH SACD anyway.
Abbeydog,
Good to hear from you on this, if I remember correctly we have a very similar system other than CDP. I have had good luck with a relatively inexpensive SACD player, the sony 222es. I'm really wanting to try Excaliber II's with it and the 370, seems like that may be a really good combo for the $$.
Jb3,
The Signal cable I replaced was an Analog 1. You list the Analog 2 in your system, so I don't know how the two would compare exactly. However, I think for the used price it would be a good try. Roy recommends A.M. cables for his speakers and I must say they seem to match well. Great detail (for one thing) but not overly bright to my ears.