what center speaker to go with Kef 104.2

Hi
I need recomendations for center channel speaker to match as closely as poss. my Kef 104.2 fronts. I have 200 wpc for all three front speakers and the medi-room is about 24 feet by 26 feet.
128x128tjgar
I have a set of these as my main speakers, the 103.3 as surrounds and a pair of 102.2 as the center speaker(s). These are also in the same series; the first. They share the same tweeter as the 104's and 103's and match very well. My Yamaha DSP-A1 allows for two center speakers, so a very full and satisfying front soundstage is achieved. You may be able to use an L-pad if your amp will not accomodate two center speakers; or just use one, maybe the other for rear center if you get or have a 6.1 amp
I replaced my 100C with a 200C for use with a pair of bi-wired 104/2s to good effect. My proceed pre-amp generates white noise for use when balancing speakers, and the quality of the sound is remarkably uniform across the three speakers. We preferred listening to a DVD of the Barnford Marsalis Quartet in PCM stereo, because the 100C didn't match the 104/2s in Dolby 5.1, whereas the 5.1 version is the winner with the 200C in place.

Both the 100C and 200C have Uni-Q HF drivers; the 104/2s have dome HF drivers.

Surrounds are 102/2s. The sub is a Velodyne HGS-10 with crossover set at 50 Hz that sits of an Auralex SubDude). The Proceed amps can deliver 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms, and are used with Proceed pre-amp and digital signal processor (PAV/PDSD) front end. (I intend to add a second HGS-10 that will sit on a SubDude.)

This is a fine sounding system for music, movies, or HDTV. I highly recommend the 200C for use with a pair of 104/2s. The 100C is a perfect match for 102/2s, but not for the 104/2s. I've never heard the 90C.

db