Best live album you've ever heard?

This is certainly inspired by the album that is kickin' it very LOUD here. I have many many live albums by every one from A-Z, but NONE come close to this one except Johnny Winter And Live, or the Allman Brothers Live at Fillmore East. The Stones' Get Your Ya Ya's Out has to be the best live rock'n'roll album ever. God bless Mick Taylor. I live in a concrete block house, and it is still shakin'. If any of you know of a better live recording than these, please fill me in. Thanks, Tom
trich727
I second the Richard Thompson release which is a 2-disc set. It is a long term reference of mine. It was recorded during the 1994 tour (band included Danny Thompson, Dave Mattacks and Pete Zorn) and released on a private label in 1996. I think you can order it through RT's website. None of the private label stuff released since this recording comes close sonically.
I'll definitely pick up the live RT album. And thanks to your recommendation, I just looked at his site, and found out that he is touring a show called "1000 years of music", and he will be here (Sacramento) in February. He is playing at a 300-seat theater!
The "1,000 Years of Popular Music" live CD will be available at his shows so you should pick that one up as well. $25 at the show due to no RT original compositions.
I'll definitely pick that up as well, Linkster. Can't wait to see RT...again. He is so good in concert.
Consider picking up RT's Live in Providence DVD.......of which I was at that show.