Best live album you've ever heard?

This is certainly inspired by the album that is kickin' it very LOUD here. I have many many live albums by every one from A-Z, but NONE come close to this one except Johnny Winter And Live, or the Allman Brothers Live at Fillmore East. The Stones' Get Your Ya Ya's Out has to be the best live rock'n'roll album ever. God bless Mick Taylor. I live in a concrete block house, and it is still shakin'. If any of you know of a better live recording than these, please fill me in. Thanks, Tom
trich727
I'll definitely pick that up as well, Linkster. Can't wait to see RT...again. He is so good in concert.
Consider picking up RT's Live in Providence DVD.......of which I was at that show.
Yes: Yessongs. While the quality of the original recording was not very good, the sheer artistry, innovation, and talent of the group individually and collectively is unmistakable. I've listened to it hundreds of times over the years. If you can get a good remaster, like progressive rock, and have never heard it before, you owe it to yourself to give Yessongs a long listen.
Brian Wilson Presents SMiLE on DVD is STUNNING!!! I would have said Eva Cassidy before hearing SMiLE.
Best Live is Gato Barbierri. I lost the album, but it's something like Live at Montreaux, recorded in the 70s. The audience waited until 2:00 am to hear his band/orchestra from Argentina. Most of the band did not make the flight, so half the musicians on the stage are from various groups. You can hear Gato's percussionist and his pianist running around the stage directing the musicians when to change tempo, etc. It is very visceral and extremely exciting (to my ears and soul). Gato is a man possessed. He sounds like he is bending the sax and forcing his will upon it. He, sort of like Django (I say sort of because Django was always in full control), is in a trance, subhuman and just plays without restraint. Total wild-freedom, reaching for estatic release. I would love to get a recording of this if anyone has it.
Finally, I hate his later 80s crap. Nothing but puppy "salsa". Maybe he did blow his soul out that night in France?