Tyler Acoustics & Quad

Does anyone have any knowledge of Tyler Acoustics speakers- I was interested in the Linbrook Floorstanding Reference Monitor and the Freedom line. I have not found much information available. Also, how would these compare to other speakers- the Quad 21/22L in particular. How well would either of these speakers pair with a Musical Fidelity A3.2 integrated? Thank you.

jatay81
Well at least I opened up a discussion about some of the world's FINEST drivers, the Seas' EXCEL line. These drivers have 50 years of solid research behind them. I feel they made the best. I would not change out my Seas Millinium T25 tweeter for anything. Its natural, as you say. Why look/listen further. If you like Scan, than fine. I prefer Seas.
More importantly, are not these W series midwoofers just awesome in their natural bass, NO BARK low midrange!!! Finally after 5 years of research I found a speaker , "til death do us part".
I plan to get the Jadis DA60, has 8 KT88's, should really bring forth all the dynamics in these MTM's.
2 years from now.
Any other Seas fans here???
Please do not be shy. This is your thread. Please share the good news/your impressions.
What i like most about the Seas drivers is that they do not just produce noise like most other speakers i've heard. they make music, and do not crowd out the room with high distortion levels as most speakers do.