Merlin Owner's...

What's your favorite color?
128x128tabl10s
Unfortunately, I could only afford a pair of the Magic Mods, rather than the MX's, and MMs only come in studio black.

If I had to pick my own color, though, I might go with Ice Black Blue. It's sort of a midnight blue with subtle hints of color that just sort of brighten up the room.

(Listen to me! I sound like some kind of weird metrosexual Martha Stewart audiophile!)

The Ruby Reds were a bit much, in my view. WAF could be a problem with something so in-your-face. I'd like those better if they were just as subtle as Ice Black Blue, only with slight undertones of red.
Do you think "Strawberry Cream" would be too much? How about a light "Pearl Blue" or "Grey Blue"? My favorite is "Ice Blue". The MX's would be in a dedicated room. I saw a "Cashmere Beige" that looked good
The Ruby reds are a terrific color! They're a deep rich red, certainly not obnoxious red. Goes well in my biege family room, which has dark red curtains, and a dark red area rug. I think this color doesn't photo well, as mine look better than most pictures.

WAF?? Heck, I would have a hard time justifying their departure from my home, given their color, size, sonics and all!!

Hopefully I will be able to swing the MX upgrade in the near future!