Merlin Owner's...

What's your favorite color?
128x128tabl10s
just a though and my opinion of course but loud colors do take away from the enjoyment of the music in the end. i once owned a pair of light oak snell ias and always thought they sounded bright and would not disappear. i have found that darker speakers do diappear and because they draw less attention to themselves, allow you to get into the performance and the music to a greater degree. physco acoustics? you bet!
b
I almost always listen with my eyes closed and/or with the lights off. Even looking at my speakers, I'd swear they weren't playing. I have a hard time believing that even a flashing neon vsm wouldn't disappear even with my eyes open:-)
that would be just about as bad as that pair of bumble bees we made for rich at signature sound. man, i got a crazy headache just putting those things together.
b
They were just yellow. W/ the drivers and especially w/ the black covers the have the black/yellow bee look.

One day, bobby, one day...you'll be putting together yet another pair of yellow speakers...

J